FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
EARLYIELD - The latest feature that enables you to get an annual* yield of 10% from the first moment in which you make your investment. For more information, check our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 Flex Contract 2
Profitability: 8.25%3 in 12 months
We introduce you to Marina Botafoch - Ibiza, a new Development Loan1 opportunity with Flex Contract2, which consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the purchase, reformation and costs associated with the development of a detached house in Ibiza, Spain.
REASONS TO INVEST IN MARINA BOTAFOCH - IBIZA
- The project developer has an extensive experience in the real estate sector;
- Strategic location;
- The scoring of this opportunity is A. For more information click here.
The project is located in the Ibiza island, Spain.
Highlights of the location:
- With only 40km of extension, Ibiza is a unique destination, with crystal clear water, rural landscapes, pleasant temperatures and sunshine during most of the year;
- The island represents the epitome of luxurious life;
- Ibiza has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO thanks to its cultural heritage, that includes the archaeological site of Sa Caleta, the Puig des Molins necropolis, and the historical centre of Eivissa, Dalt Vila.
The opportunity foresees the purchase and reformation of a house for a subsequent sale. The house, with a total area of 149.64 m2, will present the following distribution:
- Two parking spaces.
- Dinning room;
- Living room;
- Three bedrooms;
- Two bathrooms.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer GOAS LINK S.L. offers architectural, construction and design services, counting with several years of experience in unique projects of construction and remodelling. To note that it is also the project developer of the Plaza Colón I and Plaza Colón II projects.
Additionally, GOC will monitor these types of projects, in order to guarantee a permanent control regarding the allocation of the capital provided by the investors.
*The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The project developer accumulates 2 projects in the platform, both already successfully returned (Plaza de Colón and Plaza de Colón II), which might result in an additional concentration risk. The project developer is responsible for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital as of 16/12/2019 of 28,000€ and equity at 16/12/2019 of 77,770.63€ so that its finantial responsibility regarding the project is limited to this amount. Pedro Alexandre Veiga Franca Rodrigues Da Silva will act as a guarantor of this project, being of legal age, with address in Madrid, Calle Zurbano, 93, 6º Derecha, and N.I.E Y0189055-D. Accordingly, the society GASPE LINK OPERATIONS SL will also act as a guarantor, with a share capital as of 21/10/2019 of 561,503.16€ (for more information, please consult the Legal Info Promoter document). The maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed. This options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents one personal guarantee and one corporate guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) Total profitability resulting from the profitability of the project and +3% profitability of the "XMAS19" promotion..
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.