We introduce you to Sardinia Houses III, a new Italian development loan1opportunity that consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the construction and subsequent furnishing of 4 villas in Valledoria, a touristic town in the north of the Sardinia region.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex2 for more information check out our blog
Annual Interest: 9%
Profitability: 6%3 in 8 months
The last stage of a project of 300.000 euros4 .
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
Sasa s.r.l, a company based in Valledoria, with more than 28 years of experience in the Real Estate. This developer has already successfully financed the first two phases of this project and Sardinia Beach, paying the interests regulary.
The opportunity consists on the construction and the subsequent furnishing of 4 villas (4 other villas have already been built and are being marketed through the Sardinia Beach project), composed by:
- Large living room;
- Two bedrooms;
- Storage room;
- Two bathrooms.
The villas will be brad new built and right in front of the sea. Thanks to a commercial agreement with “La Foce” Camping, the landlords of the villas will benefit from the camping services such as tennis courts, swimming pool, and much more.
MONITORING OF THE PROJECT
ARGOS will carry out the monitoring of this type of projects so that there will be a permanent control of the destination of all the capital contributed by investors.
REASONS TO INVEST IN SARDINIA HOUSES III
- The development company is a solid company with many years of experience;
- The developer owns the land;
- The project present a unique location;
The project is located in Valledoria, a touristic town in the north of Sardinia.
- Valledoria has 20 km of beaches that connect Castelsardo with the Red Island. They are one of the most beautiful beaches in the whole Sardinia;
- In the surroundings of Valledoria you can make excursions by bike or car, to lakes and rivers in the area;
- In the nearby center of Santa Maria di Coghinas, you can admire the thermal baths of Casteldoria, springs of lukewarm water that flow from the gorge of the same name.
1) Development Loan: 8-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents an additional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,5% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 16 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros". The non-financing of one of the phases of the project means the return of the rest of the phases financed, as it is a singular project.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
April 12, 2021
March 9, 2021