Win up to +6% yields offered by the project developer* +2 nights at Hotel**
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2 for more information check out our blog.
Profitability: 8.75%3 in 12 months
The third stage of a project of 730.000 euros4 (a total of three phases are foreseen).
We present Eco Living Resort III, a new development loan1 project, which consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the construction of 20 chalets in a turistic complex in the city of Alcobaça, Portugal.
REASONS TO INVEST IN ECO LIVING RESORT III
- Innovative and fast construction system "brickwood": each chalet will take 1 to 2 weeks to be built;
- Strategic location, one hour from Lisbon airport;
- 100% occupation between 2021 - 2026. All the villas are rented for long term tourism (between 3 - 6 months) to an important European operator;
- 100% sustainable, energy efficient and ecological projects.
- The scoring of this opportunity is BBB. For more information click here.
The project is located in Alcobaça, a municipality in the province of Leiria, in Portugal.
Highlights of the location:
- The Hotel Solar da Cerca do Mosteiro is in the historical centre of the city of Alcobaça, next to the Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of the most important examples of Cistercian architecture in Europe. Thanks to its architectural beauty and artistic value it attracts many tourists every year;
- Alcobaça has about 12 kilometres of coastline, resulting in numerous beaches located between large cliffs and beautiful pine forests. In the south is São Martinho do Porto, a natural bay surrounded by two rocky promontories;
- The city is located 92 km north of Lisbon and 88 km southwest of Coimbra.
The opportunity foresees the construction of 20 chalets, on a 4 hectare property, integrated in a tourist complex with a luxury hotel. The chalets will have:
- Private area of 112 m2 (up to 80 m2 built and up to 70 m2 of private green space);
- 24h security;
- Private parking;
- Access to all the services of the luxury hotel (outdoor and indoor swimming pool, restaurant, spa, cleaning service, leisure area, among others).
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The promoting company PULSARGEST, UNIPESSOAL LDA, based in Alcobaça, is a company created in September 2014 whose corporate purpose is to promote the competitiveness of the economic, social and cultural base of companies, through the elaboration of studies and the development of projects while assuming a role as a driving force and incentive for new activities.
In 2015, as a result of good results in the real estate business, the company added to its portfolio a new business area that translates into the purchase, sale and leasing of properties / tourist equipment. It has specialised in long-term leasing, for the international community, namely the USA, Canada, Germany, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Austria and Luxembourg, with average annual occupancy rates of 80%.
*ECOVIP: Legal Terms
**NEWECO3: Legal Terms
Risks information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The project developer PULSARGEST UNIPESSOAL, LDA accumulates 0 projects in the platform, which does not result in an additional concentration risk. This loan of 230,000€ is the second phase of a total of 730,000€ divided into 3 phases, which might result in additional concentration risk. The investor must be aware that PULSARGEST UNIPESSOAL, LDA may in the future apply for other loans through the platform in order to obtain financing for other projects, within the legal limits and provided that its financial situation allows it. Thus, the company's future leverage may be higher. The project developer is responsible for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for the project on the website. The promoter PULSARGEST UNIPESSOAL, LDA has a share capital as of 31/12/2019 of 10,000€ and equity at 31/12/2019 of 9,384.88€ so that its finantial responsibility regarding the project is limited to this amount. Housers' commission is financed within the project. Therefore, it is the investor who supports the Housers' commission. Both the funding objective and the maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed. This options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents an additional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9.5% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement..
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros".
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.