Win up to +4% yields and do not pay commissions for 6 months*:
FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Developement loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 9%3 in 12 months
We present Río Real Golf, a new spanish development loan1 opportunity that consists of granting a loan to a promoter for the construction costs of 16 homes and 32 garages in Marbella.
REASONS TO INVEST IN RÍO REAL GOLF
- Privileged location, la cornisa de rio real golf aspires to become one of the best developments on the Costa del Sol.
- Land in ownership.
- The Housers loan (300,000 euros) represents only 3.5% of the total project costs. The remaining amount (EUR 8.7 million) is financed by equity (EUR 2 million of own funds), a development loan and the entry of an investment fund.
- The guarantor of the Rio Real Golf project is Cesar Ouro S.L.U., a promoter company with many years of experience and with an Own Funds of 5M euros.
The project is located in Marbella, Málaga.
Highlights of the location:
- Marbella is very attractive to tourists thanks to its sandy beaches and its artistic and cultural beauty. The historical city center, recently renewed, is considered to be the most beautiful of the whole Andalucía.
- It is composed of white streets with colored stones, full of flowers, with the typical Andalusian style, attracting many tourists from all over the world. It is the pearl of the coastline, where there’s a perfect balance between the old and the new, and it is one of the main reasons why it has been recently converted into a high-level Real Estate hub.
- There are vast golf courts, amazing beaches, luxury shops, exquisite restaurants, international and private schools, hospitals and excellent nightlife. Everything goes hand in hand with sunny and warm weather, actually one of the best in the world.
- Puerto Banús is the most famous harbor in the country.
The opportunity is to finance the construction costs of 16 apartments and 32 garages, common areas, spa and swimming pools. The total built area of the development is 5,132.30 m2 and is distributed as follows:
- 4 duplex flats;
- 3 flats
- two of the three fltas are duplexes
- 3 duplex flats
- 2 flats
- 1 duplex flat
The project has been designed with high quality standards and an excellent design thanks to one of the architects who best knows the Costa del Sol, Jesús del Valle, author of projects such as the Hotel Bobadilla (Loja), the Julio Iglesias house, etc.... Combining traditional Andalusian architecture with the 21st century, Jesús del Valle has wisely interpreted this purpose by creating an avant-garde, innovative and ecological project, providing it with the luxury qualities that the project demanded.
La cornisa de río real golf is located in the eastern part of Marbella, 5 minutes from the shopping centre la cañada shopping, and very close to the AVE train station and Malaga Airport.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer is MAGNUM PROPERTIES, S.L, a spanish-based company with extensive experience in real estate, is a promoter that offers exclusive new construction projects located in the most prestigious areas of the Costa del Sol. Their qualified professionals give a totally personalized service, always maintaining a sustainable line and offering the best products and the highest quality in the market.
Finally, it is important to know that GOC carries out the monitoring of these types of projects, so there will be permanent control of all the capital contributed by the investors.
___________________________________*BLACKHOUSERS20: Legal Terms.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV or the Bank of Spain or any other Spanish or foreign regulator. The information provided by the developer has not been reviewed by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice, so nothing on this website should be construed as such. Investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and risk of illiquidity to recover the investment. The promoter accumulates 0 projects on the platform, which does not entail an additional risk of concentration. The project promoter is responsible to the investors for the information he has provided to the participatory financing platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital at 31/12/2019 of 1,465,000 euros and equity at 31/12/2019 of 1,464,750.25 euros so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. CESAR OURO S.L.. is established as a business guarantee, whose Own Funds at 31/12/2019 are 4,911,623.21 euros; for further information, please refer to the promoter's report. The Housers' commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who bears the commission of Housers. Both the financing objective and the maximum term for investment on this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to that initially planned, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS will be able to consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been financed by 90%. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform, will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project advise it so that it can be carried out with a financing lower or higher than the requested and the execution periods are not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed-rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents an additional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9.75% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
November 25, 2020
November 10, 2020