FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Developement loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 8,75%3 in 12 months
This funding corresponds to the fourth phase of a project of four phases which aims to collect a total of 800,000 euros4.
We present Eco World Villa IV, a new spanish development loan1 opportunity that consists of granting a loan to a promoter for the construction and the associated costs of 1 villa in Marbella and its subsequent sale.
REASONS TO INVEST IN ECO WORLD VILLA IV
- Privileged location in the heart of the Golf Valley in Marbella and next to the Mediterranean Sea;
- The developer has a vast experience in similar projects;
The project is located in Marbella, Málaga.
Highlights of the location:
- Marbella is very attractive to tourists thanks to its sandy beaches and its artistic and cultural beauty. The historical city center, recently renewed, is considered to be the most beautiful of the whole Andalucía.
- It is composed of white streets with colored stones, full of flowers, with the typical Andalusian style, attracting many tourists from all over the world. It is the pearl of the coastline, where there’s a perfect balance between the old and the new, and it is one of the main reasons why it has been recently converted into a high-level Real Estate hub.
- There are vast golf courts, amazing beaches, luxury shops, exquisite restaurants, international and private schools, hospitals and excellent nightlife. Everything goes hand in hand with sunny and warm weather, actually one of the best in the world.
- Puerto Banús is the most famous harbor in the country.
The opportunity foresees the construction and sale of a three floors villa with a total of 437,96 m2. The different units will have:
- 2 Bedrooms;
- 3 Bathrooms;
- 2 Storage rooms;
- Engine room / Laundry.
- Dining room;
- Living room;
- 3 Bedrooms;
- 3 Bathrooms;
This exclusive villa has been designed with high-quality standards and exquisite design. Combining modern architecture with open and functional spaces and using natural materials with the most advanced technology and high-quality finishes that adapt in harmony with the environment.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer is Colin Investments 54 B, a spanish-based company with extensive experience in real estate, is a promoter that offers exclusive new construction projects located in the most prestigious areas of the Costa del Sol. Their qualified professionals give a totally personalized service, always maintaining a sustainable line and offering the best products and the highest quality in the market.
Finally, it is important to know that GOC carries out the monitoring of these types of projects, so there will be permanent control of all the capital contributed by the investors.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV or the Bank of Spain or any other Spanish or foreign regulator. The information provided by the developer has not been reviewed by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice, so nothing on this website should be construed as such. Investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and risk of illiquidity to recover the investment. The promoter accumulates 0 projects on the platform, even tough the first and the second phases of this project were already successfully funded. This loan of €200,000 is the third phase of a total of 4 phases of a total of €800,000 which could entail an additional risk of concentration. The project promoter is responsible to investors for the information it has provided to the participatory financing platform for publication within the project on the website. The developer has a share capital at 04/12/2019 of €410,000 and equity at 31/12/2018 of €375,720.27 so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. An additional business guarantee is established by TERRA EXPERTA S.L. whose equity at 03/05/2019 is €1,696,637.15; for more information consult the promoter legal information report. Due to the limited equity of the company, the Housers commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who supports the Housers commission. Both the financing objective and the maximum period for investment on this occasion may be extended by an additional 25% to that initially envisaged, in accordance with the Law on the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, Housers may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been financed by 90%. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform, will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project advise it so that it can be carried out with a financing lower or higher than the requested and the execution periods are not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed-rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents an additional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9.5% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in the annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros".
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
October 8, 2020
September 15, 2020