FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 9%3 in 12 months
The first stage of a project of 800.000 euros4 (a total of three phases are foreseen).
We present Aurora, a development loan1 opportunity, which consists in the granting of a loan to a developer for the funding of the initial phase of construction of one villa in Madeira, Portugal.
REASONS TO INVEST IN AURORA
- The project present a unique location;
- The architecture project was already approved;
- The developer owns the land;
The project is located in Madeira, an island in Portugal.
Highlights of the location:
- Madeira is known as the "Pearl of the Atlantic" for its subtropical climate, its exotic flora and fauna and its impressive mountainous landscapes;
- More than half of the island contains a huge nature reserve, called Laurissilva and classified as World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999;
- This island offers a variety of activities for its visitors, such as visit to Cape Girao, a famous viewpoint overlooking the sea, a climb to Pico Areeiro or a visit to traditional houses with a triangular shape, blue and red details and tile roofs;
- The Madeira Villas project is located in Ribeira Brava, just a 2-minute walk from the beach and a 20-minute drive from Funchal, the capital of Madeira.
The project consists on the construction of one villa in Madeira, strategically located with views to the ocean in an environment of tropical gardens, contemporary architecture and spectacular infinity pools. The villa, with a total built area of 340 - 460 m2 will have:
- 3 bedrooms (the main room has a spa);
- Jacuzzi and infinity pool;
- Private outdoor area with barbacue and bar area;
- Low consumption villa with solar panels.
The open design maximizes the interior spaces, with the kitchen and living room open to the sea. Refined to perfection using the highest quality materials and lighting fixtures, including linear lighting.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The development company PROMUGAL UNIPESSOAL LDA has extensive experience in the Madeira real estate market and is characterized by working with leading specialists in the industry in their respective fields.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The project developer accumulates 1 project in the platform, divided into 3 phases. This loan of 200.000€ is the first phase of a total of 3 phases of 800.000€, which could result in an additional concentrarion risk. The project developer is responsible for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital as of 31/12/2019 of 1,000€ and equity at 31/12/2019 of 32.992,60€ so that its finantial responsibility regarding the project is limited to this amount. Due to the limited equity of the company, the Housers commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who supports the Housers commission. The maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the term initially planned, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS will be able to close the financing of this opportunity/project when it has been financed by 90%. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform, will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project advise it so that it can be carried out with less funding than requested and the implementation periods are not affected. This information can be found here.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,5% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros. "
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield9.00 %
TOTAL YIELD9.00 %
Rental income paid
September 16, 2020
August 19, 2020
July 29, 2020