FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
Type of opportunity: Participative Loan1
Modality: Participative2 Flex Contract3
Profitability: (9% + 1%5)4 in 12 months
We introduce you Housers Business Development, a new opportunity that consists of granting a participative loan to Housers Global Properties PFP SL for funding the establishment of a department specialized in capturing, selecting and evaluating the viability and risk analysis of all kinds of business projects, within the Housers Corporate line.
With the emergence of the 2019-nCoV virus and the associated disease it has been causing, the Covid-19, Housers wants to accelerate the launch of this new business line in order to be able to help, as soon as possible, all those companies that will require financing in the coming months due to the economic damage that this virus will cause.
This project's developer is the Participatory Financing Platform itself, under the provisions of the Article 63.2 of Law 5/2015, 27th April of the Promotion of Business Financing.
REASONS TO INVEST IN HOUSERS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Housers is your participative financing platform with over 118,000 users, more than 111 million euros of investment captured and more than 40 million euros returned;
- Housers has 5 years of experience. It is licensed and authorized by the CNMV in Spain and the CMVM in Portugal;
- It provides access to credit for business projects in a fast, flexible and complimentary way than the traditional banking system;
- It works as an optimal showcase for companies thanks to the huge impact that many projects generate on the media and the large database of Housers investors;
The opportunity foresees the establishment of a specialized department to capture, select and evaluate feasibility and risk analysis of business projects of all kinds.
- Hiring of a specialized department and training of the new incorporation to the Corporate business line;
- Reinforcement of the risk analysis team.
Digital ecosystem and background material
- Creation of background materials for the Business Developers team;
- Development of content for the web and app to include the new business line of Housers Corporate.
- Execution of an advertising campaign for Housers Corporate in Spain, Italy and Portugal to capture companies interested in Housers Corporate's new product through digital media: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, specialized media and events.
- Communication and PR events within business associations
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer is Housers Global Properties PFP SL, the leading participatory financing platform in Southern Europe. After launching Housers in 2015, focused on Real Estate, and Housers Green in 2019, dedicated to projects of renewable energies, the company is expanding its activity with a third business pillar, in order to offer new investment alternatives to its investors and facilitate access to credit for the development of business projects.
Housers continues to expand the range of investment in projects for its platform users, which already exceed the number of 118,000, with more than 111 millions captured and more than 40 millions returned.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The developer Housers Global Properties PFP S.L. accumulates 55 projects on the platform, 22 of them already completed. This could entail an additional concentration risk. The investor should be aware that Housers Global Properties PFP, S.L. may apply in the future for further loans on the platform to obtain funding for other projects, within the legal limits and subject to its financial situation. Therefore, the leverage ratio of the company could be higher in the future. Housers Global Properties PFP, S.L. is liable to the investors for the information it has provided to the crowdfunding platform. Housers Global Properties PFP, S.L has a share capital at 31/12/2018 of 4,284.55 euros and an issue premium of 2,892,801.24 euros, the Equity at 31/12/2018 of 288,925.86 euros, these financial details have been audited. The closing data for the 2019 exercise have not been audited yet,and may suffer adjustments according to the auditor's opinion. Therefore, it is important to consider the following figures on behalf of the investor as "provisional figures which are susceptible to accounting adjustments by the Auditor EY": Share capital at 31/12/2019 of 4,284.55 euros and a share premium of 2,892,801.24, the equity at 31/12/2019 is 507,818.34 euros.Therefore, the investor's liability in the project is limited to this amount. The developer's commission is not financed within the project. Housers does not provide any additional guarantees. Both the financing objective and the maximum term for investment on this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initially envisaged period, according to the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project as concluded when it has been financed by 90 %. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform, will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project are advisable, so it can be implemented with a lower or higher amount of funding than requested and the deadlines for implementation are not affected. For further information, click here.
1) Intermediary financing instrument between the capital (equity participation) and the long-term loan. Participative loans are loans (that is, the project developer is obliged to return the financing received) whose characteristic is that the interest received by the person who lends the money depends on the benefits obtained by the person who receives the loan.
2) Participative Development Loan: 12-month loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
3) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,75% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
4) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
5) If the gross profit of the company on the 31st December of each financial year ("Financial Year End") which corresponds to the payment of variable interest is equal to or greater than 1,000,000 euros, the variable interest will be accrued in favour of the investors at the annual nominal rate established in the documents of Accession and in Annex I".
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield9.00 %
TOTAL YIELD9.00 %
March 16, 2020