EARLYIELD - The latest feature that enables you to get an annual* yield of 10% from the first moment in which you make your investment. For more information, check our blog.
- Type of opportunity: Loan
- Modality: Development Loan1
- Yield: 10%2 in 24 months, with a 5%3 annual interest
- The scoring for this opportunity is AA. For more information click here.
We present Sun Energy, a development loan opportunity1 that consists of granting a loan to a developer society to finance the purchase, operation and sale of a solar power plant in Poland by acquiring the SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) which holds 5 power rights equivalent to 5 megawatts (Mw). The concession of the megawatts is already available.
Household equivalence: 1.541 (average national consumption)
This project will save CO2 equivalent to 2.074 oil tons.
ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING IN SOLAR ENERGY
- Fight against climate change: the energetic process of the renewables do not emit greenhouse gas, therefore, these are considered the cleanest and most viable solution to environmental degradation;
- It is endless: the raw materials used are free and endless, unlike traditional energy sources such as coal, gas, oil or nuclear energy, whose reserves are finite and highly expensive;
- Competitive growth: the latest renewable technologies drastically reduced the costs associated with the renewables, making these even more competitive with the conventional energies.
The project is located in different areas of Poland:
Rights I and II:
- Kruszyna, in Sulechów.
Rights III and IV:
- Goscieszowice, in Niegoslawice.
- Nowa Kopernia, in Szprotawa.
- The area where the project will take place is one of the most productive in Poland, with 60% of the country's solar parks;
- The European Horizon 2020 programme estimates that from 2020 onwards Poland will generate 15% of its energy from renewable;
- With the new law supporting new investments, adopted in 2018, Poland has become a "special economic zone", offering more privileges to investors for a period between 10 and 15 years in all the country;
- The European Investment Bank (EIB) is promoting solar energy projects in Poland, providing funds for small and medium-sized photovoltaic parks;
- Solar energy has become the second most relevant technology after wind, making Poland the fourth European country with the highest annual sales and the first in terms of growth dynamics.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The developer company is IMASD ENERGÍAS, S.L., a leading Spanish company with a team formed by more than 120 professionals with 10 years of experience. Located in 4 countries, Spain, Poland, Hungary and Lithuania, they offer promotion, development, operation, maintenance and construction of photovoltaic installations.
I+D Energías owns the following certifications ISO-9001, ISO-14001, ISO-50001 and OHSAS-18001. Furthermore, it also received the Mejor Pyme award, granted by Bankia.
Being one of the specialists in Poland, after carrying out a multitude of these projects, the group has a large knowledge regarding the market.
- Large photovoltaic parks: more than 148 megawatts built and more than 213 under development;
- Photovoltaic self-consumption: more than 150 projects;
- Energy efficiency: more than 600 projects built;
* The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV or the Bank of Spain or any other Spanish or foreign regulator. The information provided by the developer has not been reviewed by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice, so nothing on this website should be construed as such. Investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and risk of illiquidity to recover the investment. The promoter accumulates 1 project on the platform, which was successfully funded. The investor must know that in the future the promoter will apply for other loans through the platform to carry out projects of the same type, within the legal limits and provided that his financial situation allows it. Thus, the degree of future leverage of the company will therefore be higher. The project promoter is responsible to investors for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital at 16/01/2020 of 903,000€ and Equity at 16/01/2020 of 5,258,119.50€, so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. The maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform, will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project advise it so that the terms of execution are not prejudiced. This information can be found here.
*The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
1. Development Loan: Loan at a fixed rate of 24 months to the developer where interests are distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project.
2. It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. See loan information for more info.
3. It is the annual return on investment. It takes into account the 12 month term and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.