Invest and win 1% cashback*!
1. Enter the code 1CASHBACK;
2. Invest in our on-sale opportunities;
3. Obtain 1% cashback.
FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
EARLYIELD - The latest feature that enables you to get an annual* yield of 5% from the first moment in which you make your investment.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 Flex Contract2
Profitability: 10%3 in 12 months
This funding corresponds to the first phase of the project which aims to collect a total of 600,000€4.
We introduce you to BluSky Village, a new Development Loan1 opportunity with Flex Contract2, which consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the costs associated with the purchase of a land and part of the costs associated with the real estate project, for a subsequent construction of a residential complex composed by 44 chalets in Porto Recanati, Italy.
REASONS TO INVEST IN BLUSKY VILLAGE
- The project developer is a real estate company with an extensive experience in the sector, counting with 18 projects carried out;
- Strategic location with a strong residential and turistic development;
- The scoring of this opportunity is BBB. For more information click here.
The project is located in Porto Recanati, an Italian city located in the Macerata province, in Italy.
Highlights of the location:
- Porto Recanati is a very touristic coastal city, that presents unique and beautiful beaches;
- In the North, the region is delimited by the estuary of the Musone river, which extends for about two kilometres;
- The city offers several tourist attractions such as: a 15th century castle, a gallery filled with ancient masterpieces, archaeological vestiges and a remarkable gastronomic tradition.
Each chalet, with a total area of 100 m2, will present the following distribution:
- Living room;
- Two bedrooms;
The key feature of the BLUSKY VILLAGE houses is their comfort, along with the attention to architectural details and the quality of the building materials. The units, built according to sustainable standards, will have a Mediterranean style, with the use of natural materials (stone, wood, terracotta tiles, etc). The elegant residences are equipped with air conditioning and prestigious finishes.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer is Blu Sky Costruzioni SRL, a company that is dedicated to the construction, purchase, sale, renovation and restoration. One of the partners involved has more than 20 years of experience.
Additionally, ARGOS will monitor these types of projects, in order to guarantee a permanent control regarding the allocation of the capital provided by the investors.
* 1CASHBACK: Legal conditions.
** The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear. You will get EARLYIELD on the last day of the subsequent month in which the project will be funded. If the project gets funded on the 29th of July, the EARLYIELD’s interests will be given back on the 31st of August.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The project developer accumulates 0 projects in the platform. This loan of 300.000€ is the first phase of a project with two phases with a total of 600.000€, which might result in additional concentration risk. The project developer is responsible for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital as of 31/12/2018 of 100.000€ and equity at 31/12/2018 of 53.563€ so that its finantial responsibility regarding the project is limited to this amount. The project developer society does not present any additional guarantee. The maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed. This options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 11% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros".
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.