FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
EARLYIELD - The latest feature that enables you to get an annual* yield of 10% from the first moment in which you make your investment. For more information, check our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 Flex Contract 2
Profitability: 9%3 in 12 months
This funding corresponds to the second phase of the project which aims to collect a total of 1,000,000 euros4
We present Jade Tower II, a new Development Loan1 project, which consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the purchase of a land in Fuengirola, Malaga. Later on a spectacular building will be developed composed by 116 flats, garaga parking (2 per flat), storage rooms (1 per flat) and common spaces such as a swimming pool, coworking area and gym.
REASONS TO INVEST IN JADE TOWER II
- The project, with a total operating cost of more than 43M€, is the largest project, by volume and type, financed up to now in Spain by a participative financing platform;
- The project has a privileged location;
- The project developer has many years of experience;
- There’s a high demand for this type of homes in the area of Fuengirola;
- The scoring of this opportunity is A. For more information click here.
The project is located in Fuengirola, one of the coastal towns with the best Costa del Sol infraestructures, and a destination that attracts a large number of tourists during all the year.
Highlights of the location:
- Fuengirola is located at a distance of only 30km from the city of Malaga, between the towns of Mijas and Benalmadena.
- It is a very important coastal town, that due to its climate and gastronomy, ends up being one of the preferred destinations for beach holidays.
- The beach is the main tourist attraction. The eight kilometres of sand are decorated with palm trees and mos of the beaches present the blue flag.
- It has an extensive range of services and infraestructures, including horse riding centres, golf courses, restaurants and leisure parks. Where you can visit The Arab castle of Sohail, la Finca del Secretario, the Roman thermal baths of Torreblanca del Sol, and the baroque church of Nuestra Señora del Rosario.
The opportunity foresees the purchase of a land located just a few minutes walking from the marina and the beach.
Developing a building made of 116 flats, garage spaces (2 per flat), basements (1 per flat) and common spaces as a huge swimming pool, coworking area ang gym.
The building will have 2 basements, a ground floor, 7 more floors and an attic. Each flat will present a terrace and have from 1 to 4 bedrooms, with areas between 140m2 and 370m2.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer belongs to the Grupo Otero, and has a long history of more than 60 years in the construction sector and real estate development, in which the client is the center of all its activity. It has a team of over 40 people specialised in the development and management in Costa del Sol, involved and committed to offering the highest quality in everything they do.One of the developers of the Grupo Otero has already financed and returned before time another project in our platform: Manilva.
Finally, it is important to know that GOC carries out the monitoring of these types of projects, so there will be permanent control of all the capital contributed by the investors.
*The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The developer accumulates 0 projects in the platform; however, 2 other firms from the same group already financed 2 other projects, and one of these was successfully closed (Manilva Project). Additionally, another firm from the same group acted as a guarantor in another successfully closed Project. The first phase of this project was already successfully financed. This loan of 500.000€ is the second tranch of a total of two tranches of a total of 1.000.000€, which could lead to an additional risk of concentration. The project promoter is responsible to investors for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital at 31/12/2018 of 3,000€ and equity at 31/12/2018 of 2,468.19€ so that its responsibility for the project is limited to this amount. The GRUPO INMOBILIARIO RUBEN OTERO, S.L will act as a guarator of this Project, with a share capital at 30/09/2019 of 444,351.42€. For more information, please visit the Legal Info Promoter document. Given the limited resources of the Project promoter, Housers’ commission will be financed within the Project. Likewise, it will be the investor supporting the Housers’ commission. The maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed. This options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents one aditional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,5% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros".
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield9.00 %
TOTAL YIELD9.00 %
Rental income paid
June 24, 2020
April 01, 2020
February 19, 2020
November 26, 2019
November 8, 2019