Housers offers you the opportunity to achieve an increase in the yields depending on the amount you invest in the project. To take advantage of the promotion*, just enter the code EASY2020 before making your investment!
- Invest 550 euros or more and obtain +1% yields
- Invest 1,200 euros or more and obtain +2% yields
- Invest 2,500 euros or more and obtain +3% yields
FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
EARLYIELD - The latest feature that enables you to get an annual** yield of 10% from the first moment in which you make your investment. For more information, check our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 Flex Contract2
Profitability: 9%3 in 12 months
We introduce you to Modular Home - Castellar, a new Development Loan1 opportunity with Flex Contract2 ,which consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the construction and subsequent sale of two houses, in Castellar del Vallés, Barcelona.
REASONS TO INVEST IN MODULAR HOME - CASTELLAR
- The work license was already requested;
- Prefabricated and industrialized houses;
- The project developer has more than 15 years of experience;
The project is located in Castellar del Vallés, a town in Barcelona.
Highlights of the location:
- Castellar Del Vallé has a privileged natural environment. It is located in the north of the Vallés Occidental, surrounded by the Sant Llorenç del Munt i l'Obac natural park, part of the National Protected Natural Spaces of Barcelona;
- Traditionally agriculture has been the main economic source of this location, but from the nineteenth century onwards, process of industrialization started that left behind the agricultural activity, focusing on the textile industry and making it the main activity of the town;
- The main attractions in Castellar del Valles include the Tolrà palace, the church of Sant Esteve and the Castle of Clasquerí.
The opportunity foresees the construction of two single-family houses, each with a total area of 165m2. Each house will present the following distribution:
- Living room;
- Private courtyard;
- Garden area with swimming pool;
- Two bedrooms;
- Master bedroom;
- Dressing room;
For the construction, a constructive system will be used, consisting of great walls of concrete that are locked together forming a puzzle. A house built with the MH system is a dwelling characterised by its solidity, beauty and economy, offering the client infinite typologies and sizes by means of the "MH System" technological system.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer MODULAR SYSTEM GLOBAL, S.L. is a national pioneering company in the manufacture and installation of concrete modular houses, that focuses on the quality, economy, rapidity and personalization of its modular houses.
It has more than 15 years of experience in Spain, in the sector of prefabricated houses that are adapted to the demands and taste of customers.
Additionally, GOC will monitor these types of projects, in order to guarantee a permanent control regarding the allocation of the capital provided by the investors.
* EASY2020: legal conditions.
** The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The developer had one project on the platform that was successfully financed, and could finance more projects in the future, which could entail an additional risk. This is a loan of 500,000 euros in principal. The project promoter is responsible to the investors for the information he has provided to the participatory financing platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital at 26/12/2019 of 3,100 euros and equity at 26/12/2019 of 802,962.46 euros so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount.). The project promoter does not provide any additional personal and/or real guarantees. The maximum term for investment on this occasion may be extended by an additional 25% over the term initially planned, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed. This options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,75% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield9.00 %
TOTAL YIELD9.00 %
December 31, 2019
January 22, 2020