BLACKHOUSERS: Housers, offers you the possibility of achieving an increase in the yields depending on the amount you invest in the project. To take advantage of the promotion*, all you have to do is enter the BLACKHOUSERS code before making your investment!
+1% increase yields if you invest more than 550€
+2% increase yields if you invest more than 1,200€
+3% increase yields if you invest more than de 2,500€
FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
EARLYIELD - The latest feature that enables you to get an annual** yield of 10% from the first moment in which you make your investment. For more information, check our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Rentabilidad: 8,5%3 in 12 months
The third stage of a project of 600.000 euros4.
We present Madeira III, a development loan1 opportunity, which consists in the granting of a loan to a developer for the purchase of four lands and the construction of one luxury villa on the island of Madeira, Portugal. This is the third phase of a three phase Project worth 600,000€ in total. This funding phase corresponds only to obtain funding for the 2nd phase of construction of 1 villa.
WHY TO INVEST IN MADEIRA VILLA III?
- The project present a unique location;
- The developer presents a demonstrable experience in Madeira´s real estate market;
The project is located in Madeira, an island in Portugal.
Highlights of the location:
- Madeira is known as the "Pearl of the Atlantic" for its subtropical climate, its exotic flora and fauna and its impressive mountainous landscapes;
- More than half of the island contains a huge nature reserve, called Laurissilva and classified as World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999;
- This island offers a variety of activities for its visitors, such as visit to Cape Girao, a famous viewpoint overlooking the sea, a climb to Pico Areeiro or a visit to traditional houses with a triangular shape, blue and red details and tile roofs;
- The Madeira Villas project is located in Ribeira Brava, just a 2-minute walk from the beach and a 20-minute drive from Funchal, the capital of Madeira.
The project involves the habilitation of four lands with a total area of 2,400 m2, into three luxury villas. The distribution of a villa will be as follows:
- 3 bedrooms;
- Kitchen and living room in an open space concept;
- Private pool and jacuzzi;
- Private outdoor area with barbacue and bar area.
The style of the villas is inspired by the contemporary Portuguese architecture.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The development company PROMUGAL UNIPESSOAL LDA has extensive experience in the Madeira real estate market and is characterized by working with leading specialists in the industry in their respective fields.
*The promotion BLACKHOUSERS is applicable to the projects in the financing phase and cannot be combined with any other promotion except the promo amigo. The promotion will only be effective under the following conditions:
- If an investment of more than 550€ is made in any of the applicable projects, there will be a 1% increase in the annual yield (the investment must be fully made in one project and cannot be accumulated with investments from other projects).
- If an investment of more than 1,200€ is made in any of the applicable projects, there will be a 2% increase in the annual yield (the investment must be fully made in one project and cannot be accumulated with investments from other projects).
- If an investment of more than 2,500€ is made in any of the applicable projects, there will be a 3% increase in the annual yield (the investment must be fully made in one project and cannot be accumulated with investments from other projects).
In the case of having invested previously, this amount will be applied to the promotion retroactively provided that an additional investment of a minimum amount of 500 € is made by entering the promotion code. If each of the above minimum quantities has been reached for the application of the promotion, it shall automatically apply retroactively. In the case of having previously invested in the applicable promotion projects, without reaching the minimum amounts, it will be sufficient to make a new investment to reach the minimum amount established. The increase in profitability will be applied exclusively during the first 12 months of the project on the total invested in its financing phase (this promotion is not applicable for investments made in the CCD) and discounting, if applicable, the amounts recovered through the CCD, so that the promotion will be monthly adjusted taking into account the amount effectively maintained on the dates of payment of the same. The percentage increase in profitability will depend on the total amount invested in any of the projects. Promotion valid from the 18th November until the 30th of November 2019 (CET: 23:59:59 +1) Included using the code BLACKHOUSERS.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV.Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. Housers does not provide financial advice, so nothing on this website should be construed as such. Investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and risk of illiquidity to recover the investment. The promoter accumulates 0 projects in the platform; although the first two sections of this project were successfully financed. This €190,000 loan is the third tranche of a total of 3 tranches out of a total of €600,000 which could entail additional concentration risk. The project promoter is responsible to investors for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital at 12/09/2019 of 1,000 € and an Equity at 12/09/2019 of 32,347.03 € so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. Due to the company's own limited resources, the Housers commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who supports the Housers commission. The maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the term initially planned, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS will be able to close the financing of this opportunity/project when it has been financed by 90%. These possibilities that the legislation offers to the platform, will be used when the typology and characteristics of the project advise it so that it can be carried out with less funding than requested and the implementation periods are not affected. This information can be found here.
** The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,25% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros. "
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield8.50 %
TOTAL YIELD8.50 %
November 1, 2019