Win up to +4% yields with the promotion: MORELESCORTS*
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1
Profitability: 17%2 in 24 months (8.5%3 in 12 months)
We introduce you More, a new development loan1 opportunity which consists of granting a loan to More S.R.L. to finance the increase in the purchase and sale of telephonic data. The entire financing will be used for working capital.
REASONS TO INVEST IN MORE
- The developer's company has already signed numerous collaborations with national and international clients;
- Counter-cyclical business model (positively impacted by Covid-19, as it is a completely digital business and the number of calls have exponentially grown);
- Supported by major national credit institutions;
- It is more profitable than a traditional commercial activity and has almost reached breakeven after only 12 months of activity;
- The new 5G network has a speed of one gigabyte per second, which will allow the expansion of innovative services;
The business model is based on the premises of an increasingly connected world that generates a growing need for a constant and stable data flow between telephone operators.
The higher the traffic volume you manage to perform according to the power of the devices at your company's disposal, the greater the profits generated.
- The traffic purchased has previously been sold through annual contracts. The profit is therefore made on the basis of previous bilateral agreements signed;
- Complex and specialized hardware infrastructure;
- High demand, driven by the increasing need for interconnection;
- Credit risk is greatly reduced due to the fact that the end customers are the largest telephone companies in the world;
- Millions of IOT devices will be brought online over the next decade, increasing the amount of data flow exponentially.
The highlights of the business model are as follows:
- Access to more than 450 bilateral contracts (currently the developer's company exploits only a fraction of the available capacity due to lack of working capital);
- An experienced and diverse team of professionals that cover all essential functions in the company;
- Access to the latest technological architecture and software through the strong partnership with Comunica SA;
- Cash flows are stable and easily predictable;
- Technological headquarters directly located on one of the most important international FTA routes in Trento.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
Mo.Re S.R.L. is a startup whose founders have many years of experience in the telecommunications sector. It entered the international telecommunication market as a reseller of large amounts of telephone and data traffic. Its activity is aimed at monitoring the telecommunication trade segment in the area of wholesale. The team is commited to technological innovation and has developed knowledge and experience at technical, commercial, economic and management levels.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The project developer accumulates 0 projects in the platform, which does not result in an additional concentration risk. The investor should be aware that MO.RE S.R.L. may in the future request other loans through the platform to obtain funding for the realization of other projects, within the legal limits and provided that their financial situation allows it. Thus, the company's future leverage may be higher. The project developer is responsible for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital as of 29/02/2020 of 10,000€ and equity at 29/02/2020 of 40,000€ so that its finantial responsibility regarding the project is limited to this amount. Housers’ commission will be financed within the project therefore, it is the inverstor who will support this commission. Both the funding objective and the maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed. This options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 24-month fixed rate loan to the developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 24 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
3) It is the total annual on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield8.50 %
TOTAL YIELD17.00 %
Rental income paid
August 12, 2020
July 11, 2020
May 12, 2020