FLEX CONTRACT - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
EARLYIELD - The latest feature that enables you to get an annual* yield of 5% from the first moment in which you make your investment.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Developement Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Profitability: 9%3 in 12 months
We introduce you Jardines de Cortiguera, a new development loan opportunity which consists of granting a loan to a developer to finance the purchase of a land for subsequent construction of 22 detached houses, in Suances, Spain.
REASONS TO INVEST IN JARDINES DE CORTIGUERA
- Strategically located in a privileged area;
- High demand for accommodation, especially during summer time;
- The developer has extensive experience;
- The scoring for this opportunity is BBB.
The project is located in Cortiguera, a town in the city of Suances.
Highlights of the location:
- The land is surrounded by nature, in one of the most traditional areas of the Cantabrian coast;
- It has outstanding beaches, which attract thousands of tourists: La Concha, Ribera and Los Locos, one of the most famous beaches for surf in Spain;
- It is only 4 km away from the fishing port of Suances, one of the most important in Cantabria;
- The land is located 2 km away from the center of Suances and 8 km from Torrelavega, and has plenty public transport connections.
The opportunity foresees the purchase of a plot of land for the construction of 22 detached houses with a common swimming pool and garden. The land presents a total area of 2.332,88 m2, and each house will be distributed into two floors:
- Living and dining room;
- 2 bedroom;
The detached houses, with a modern design, will be organized in 11 independent buildings, each composed by 2 semi-detached houses. The properties will have a large common area with a leisure area formed by a swimming pool and green areas that will have access from each of the houses. The parking lot is located outside in a private area.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The developer group is GRUPO INMOBILIARIO SAN MARTIN VALLADOLID S.L., which presents a vast experience in the development of residential construction projects, both public and private, in which the style and morphology proposed are adapted to the demands and needs of the client.
Finally, it is important to know that GOC carries out the monitoring of these types of projects, so there will be permanent control of all the capital contributed by the investors.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The project developer is responsible for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital as of 31/12/2019 of 33,000€ and equity at 31/12/2019 of 31,039.20€ so that its finantial responsibility regarding the project is limited to this amount. Due to the limited equity of the company, the Housers commission is financed within the project. In this way, it is the investor who supports the Housers commission. The maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed.
* The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear. You will get EARLYIELD on the last day of the subsequent month in which the project will be funded.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9.75% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.