EARLYIELD - The latest feature that enables you to get an extra annual* yield from the first moment in which you make your investment.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1
Profitability: 16%2 in 24 months (8% in 12 months)3
This financing corresponds to the fourth phase of a project that requires a total of 560,000 euros (4 phases of financing are foreseen)4.
We present AMG Costa Blanca, a new development loan1 project, which consists of granting a loan to a project developer for financing the last stage of a building construction as well as associated costs in Rojales, Alicante province.
WHY TO INVEST IN AMG COSTA BLANCA IV?
- The structure of the building has already been built.
- The building license has already been granted;
- The scoring of this opportunity is BB. For more information click here.
The project is located in Rojales, located in the south of the province of Alicante.
Highlights of the location:
- Alicante has always been one of the most attractive areas in terms of real estate in Spain, thanks to its competitive capacity that makes it a unique place to invest;
- It is a traditional Mediterranean village embedded in the heart of a growing international community that has made Rojales the second largest Spanish municipality with the highest percentage of foreign residents according to the National Institute of Statistics (INE);
- Its cave quarters and ancient Huertana culture contrast with the tourist resorts in the area, offering the best services and becoming one of the best drivers of residential tourism. It is located only 44km away from Alicante and 58km from Murcia;
The opportunity foresees the construction of a four floor building and six apartments with a commercial space on the ground floor. For the construction of the houses only first quality material will be used, combining practicality with quality design.
Each apartment will have an area of 100 m2 and the distribution will be as follows:
- Living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The promoter is AMG Holding Europe Invest S.L who, with many years of experience in the field, is specialized in the construction and promotion of real estate, especially in the area of Alicante.
In addition, it is important to know that GOC will monitor the project, which will allow total control of all the capital provided by the investors.
* The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The promoter, through a partner company, accumulates 2 projects on the platform, as well as the three phases of this project (AMG Costa Blanca), which entails an additional concentration risk. This loan of 150,000 is the fourth stage of a total of 4 stages out of a total of 560,000 which could entail an additional concentration risk. The project promoter is responsible to the investors for the information he has provided to the participatory financing platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital at 31/12/2018 of 3,000 euros and equity at 31/12/2018 of 40,307.99 euros so that its responsibility in the project is limited to this amount. The project promoter does provide personal guarantee, for further information check out the promoter legal information. Due to the limited resources of the developer before the financing is achieved, Housers' commission is financed within the project, so it is the investor who bears Housers' commission. The maximum term for investment on this occasion may be extended by an additional 25% over the term initially planned, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed.
1. Development Loan: Loan at a fixed rate of 24 months to the real estate developer where interests are distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed but the promoter presents a personal guarantee.
2. It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. See loan information for more info.
3. It is the annual return on investment. It takes into account the 12 month term and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4. According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, ”The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.