CONTRATO FLEX - New type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
EARLYIELD - The latest feature that enables you to get an annual* yield of 10% from the first moment in which you make your investment. For more information, check our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1 with Flex Contract2
Yield: 8%3 in 12 months
We present to you Montigala, a development loan1 opportunity which consists in the granting of a loan to a project developer to finance the construction of a building composed by four apartments, in the city of Badalona, Spain.
REASONS TO INVEST IN MONTIGALA
- The project developer has the land in property;
- The building permit has already been granted;
- The project developer presents several years of experience in this sector;
- The project has a strategic location, 30 minutes away from Barcelona;
The project is located in Badalona, a town in the province of Barcelona.
Highlights of the location:
- Badalona is strategically located in the metropolitan area of Barcelona and on the Mediterranean coast;
- It is a sea and mountains city with a pleasant Mediterranean climate, its economy is based on the tourism;
- It has one of the best beaches on Barcelona's coastline with white sand and many infraestructures surounding it as many bars and restaurants;
- The main attractions in Badalona include the Pont del Petroli, the Badalona Museum, the Rambla and the Gothic-style Monastery of San Jerónimo de la Murtra.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The purpose of the opportunity is to finance the construction of a building located in the center of Badalona. This area presents several infrastructures such as shops, restaurants and gyms. The apartments will have 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, with a total area of 46m2, 63m2 e 90m2, correspondingly.
The building will present the following distribution:
- Two apartments on the ground floor;
- One apartment on the first floor;
- One apartment as a penthouse.
Three out of the four apartments will have a balcony. The location of this project is very well communicated, with a metro station nearby.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer belongs to Grupo Sitecno, a group of innovative companies, constantly committed with the enviroment.
Counts with more than 30 years of experience in Spain, in the construction sector, exceution of works and renewable energy.
Additionally, GOC will monitor these types of projects, in order to guarantee a permanent control regarding the allocation of the capital provided by the investors.
Risk Information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The developer accumulates 0 projects in the platform; however, the project developer already acted as a guarantee in another successfully closed project in the platform (Gran Sol project). This loan of 290.000€ is the first out of two phases, with a total of 510.000€, which could lead to an additional concentration risk. The project promoter is responsible to investors for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for publication within the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital at 23/09/2019 of 290,000€ and equity at 23/09/2019 of 363,445.10€ so that its responsibility for the project is limited to this amount. The maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed. This options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9.75% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
*The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield9.00 %
TOTAL YIELD9.00 %
December 3, 2019