Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1
Profitability: 10%2 in 12 months
We introduce you to Santina Resort & Spa, a new Italian development loan1 opportunity that consists of granting a loan to a project developer for the purchase of kitchens and furniture for the restaurant within the Santina Resort SPA hotel (78 rooms) in Valledoria, Sardinia. Once the works are finished, the hotel complex will be handed over for its management to Garibaldi Hotels S.R.L.
REASONS TO INVEST IN SANTINA RESORT & SPA
- The developer is an entrepreneur with many years of experience in the real estate sector (almost 30 years);
- Strategic location, in a tourist potential area;
- The leasing contract is already signed with the tour operator;
- The scoring for this opportunity is BB. For more information click here.
The project is located in Valledoria, a touristic town in the north of Sardinia.
- Valledoria has 20 km of beaches that connect Castelsardo with the Red Island. They are one of the most beautiful beaches in the whole Sardinia;
- In the surroundings of Valledoria you can make excursions by bike or car, to lakes and rivers in the area;
- In the nearby center of Santa Maria di Coghinas, you can admire the thermal baths of Casteldoria, springs of lukewarm water that flow from the gorge of the same name.
The project foresees the purchase of kitchen and furniture for the restaurant of the Hotel Santina Resort & Spa. Once the works are finished, the hotel complex will be handed over for its management to Garibaldi Hotels S.R.L., a joint but accredited hotel chain present in the most relevant Italian tourist places. Garibaldi Hotels S.R.L. has eleven establishments among hotels, residences and historical buildings.
To this end, it is worth noting that Santina S.R.L. has already signed a preliminary lease agreement with the tour operator for the business branch.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The project developer is SANTINA S.R.L., a company based in Valledoria, with more than 28 years of experience in the Real Estate sector.
In addition, it is important to know that ARGOS will carry out the monitoring of this type of projects so that there will be a permanent control of the destination of all the capital contributed by investors.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield10.00 %
TOTAL YIELD10.00 %
September 22, 2020