Type of opportunity: Loan
Modality: Development Loan1
Profitability: 18%2 in 24 months (9%3 in 12 months)
We introduce you Punta Pacífica, a new development loan opportunity1 consisting of granting a loan to a developer to finance the expenses associated with the start of contruction work (demolition and environmental impact, among others) of 11 single-family detached houses in Valencia, Spain.
REASONS TO INVEST IN PUNTA PACÍFICA
- Unique environment;
- Focused on energy efficiency;
- Environmentally friendly;
- 9 houses were already reserved;
- The scoring for this opportunity is A.
The project is located in Paterna, a town in Valencia.
Highlights of the location:
- Paterna attracts many tourists, as it offers several activities, such as visiting monuments and historical buildings: the Tower, the Palace of the Counts of the Village, the Parish Church of St. Peter and the Churches of the Virgin of the Abandoned;
- In a few years, Paterna went from being a municipality dedicated almost exclusively to agriculture to becoming a residential, industrial and service centre;
- Just 10 minutes away from Valencia.
The opportunity foresees the funding of the expenses related to the beginning of the construction works of 11 single-family detached houses. The total constructed area is 2,760.00 m2, and each villa of 250 m2 on plots of 500 m2, will have the following distribution:
- 2 residential floors;
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (the master bedroom has a closet and private terrace);
- Living room and dining room;
- Private swimming pool.
The house, focused on energy efficiency, feature high-end finishes and materials as well as large windows to enjoy the unique environment. The independent entrances and the distribution of the houses allow to maintain the intimacy and privacy. Located a few minutes from supermarkets, the British College and large industrial and technological centres.
THE PROJECT DEVELOPER
The developer is PUNTA PACIFICA CAPITAL SL, a group of innovative, environmentally committed companies, whose mission is the search for excellence in all types of real estate projects, generating, projecting and promoting solutions so that people can meet their personal and professional needs.
Finally, it is important to know that GOC carries out the monitoring of these types of projects, so there will be permanent control of all the capital contributed by the investors.
Risk information: Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services firm. Investment in projects published by HOUSERS is not covered by any investment fund. This project has not been supervised by the CNMV nor by the Bank of Spain or any other regulator, Spanish or foreign. The information provided by the developer has not been checked by the CNMV nor does it constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV. Housers does not provide financial advice that nothing on this website should be construed as such. The investment in this project involves the following risks: risk of total or partial loss of invested capital, the risk of not obtaining the expected monetary return and the risk of illiquidity for recover the investment. The project developer accumulates 0 projects in the platform, however, three other companies from the same group (Atlapa S L projects, Wiclaro S L projects and Habitatges Germaníes Torrent S L projects act as guarantors for three other projects: Urbania I and II, Médico Esteve and Les Corts). In addition, the guarantor company also acts as guarantor in two other projects (the two phases of the Urbania project and the Médico Esteve project). This 170,000€ loan consists of a single phase of financing, which does not involve any additional concentration risk. The project developer is responsible for the information it has provided to the participatory finance platform for the project on the website. The promoter has a share capital as of 31/12/2019 of 3,000€ and equity at 31/12/2019 of 2.639,28€ so that its finantial responsibility regarding the project is limited to this amount. URBANIA DEVELOPER LEVANTE S.A. was established as a guarantee, with equity of 17,220€ at 31/12/2019 (for more information, please consult the Legal Info Promoter document). Both the funding objective and the maximum term to invest in this opportunity may be extended by an additional 25% to the initial term, in accordance with the Law for the Promotion of Business Financing. Likewise, HOUSERS may consider the financing of this opportunity/project closed when it has been 90% financed. This options provided to Housers by the legislation will be used when the typology and the characteristics of the project suggest it, so that the financing can be lower than the required and the deadline is not affected.
1) Development Loan: 24-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed, but the developer presents additional guarantees.
2) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. See loan information for more info.
3) It is the annual return on investment. It takes into account the 12 month term and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield9.00 %
TOTAL YIELD18.00 %
Rental income paid
August 16, 2020
July 6, 2020
June 25, 2020