This project benefits of *EARLYIELD: the latest feature that enables you to get an annual yield of 10% from the first moment in which you make your investment. For more information, check our blog.
This project has Flex Contract, a new type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan Modality: Development Loan1 Flex Contract2.
New development loan 1 opportunity in Madrid! With a yield of 8,25%3 in 12 months (possibility of extension of 6 months)2.
We present Espacio Chamberí I a new development loan 1 opportunity in Madrid. This is the first phase of a four phase 4 project worth € 1,440,000.00 in total. This opportunity´s objective is to finance the promoter the acquisition and transformation of a commercial premise in 5 duplex houses and 14 storage rooms on Avenida Pablo Iglesias 24. In particular, this first phase provides for the purchase of the commercial premises and associated expenses.
Points to highlight would be:
Madrid is strategically located in the geographic center of the Iberian Peninsula and is the economic and financial center of the country. It is the city that never sleeps and is characterized by its cosmopolitan spirit as well as its great historical and cultural diversity. In the capital of Spain, you can find a huge cultural and artistic heritage.
Madrid has more than 60 museums, the Prado Museum, the Reina Sofía or the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum are only an apex of the artistic legacy that it preserves.
The Royal Palace is an unmissable historical and architectural attraction of Madrid. The version we know today was built between 1738 and 1755, on the ruins of an ancient fortress of the ninth century. Nearby there is the Almudena Cathedral, Patroness of Madrid, which boasts a neoclassical and neo-Gothic architecture of the late nineteenth century.
The Retiro Park is a green space full of monuments. With a dimension of 118 hectares that invites you to disconnect from the busy city life. Its gardens, lakes, fountains, the Crystal Palace and the Observatory are just a few of the must-see thing in side this park.
The Space has a total dimension of 532.28 m2, which will be distributed as follows:
Development of 5 duplex houses with high ceilings in the living room of up to 5 meters and with upstairs bedrooms turned to the living room, thus offering a very exclusive design in the resulting homes. In turn, in the basement, 14 storage rooms are planned for sale for use by the neighbors of the building (120 neighbors).
The houses are only 15 minutes walk from Nuevos Ministerios and in front of the exclusive Santander Park in the coveted neighborhood of Vallehermoso, Chamberí district. It is limited by Isaac Peral and Juan XXIII streets to the west, Moncloa and Reina Victoria avenues to the north, Bravo Murillo street to the east and Cea Bermúdez to the south. In addition, its proximity to Reina Victoria brings the property closer to important structures such as the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium or the Ministry of Defense, the famous Picasso Tower or the BBVA Tower.
The real estate developer is RESIDENCIAL ESPACIO CHAMBERI SL, a newly created company whose purpose is the sale and rental of real estate.
The company that guarantees the operation is FINANCE LONDON CAPITAL SL: real estate developer who has already financed a project on the platform (PLAZA DE LA MORERÍA) and who are experts in capturing opportunities for real estate investment and asset transformation.
The developer has authorized bank financing for the good purpose and development of the project.
In addition, it is important to know that GOC will carry out the monitoring of these types of projects so that there will be permanent control of the destination of all the capital contributed by investors.
Invest in Madrid, the capital of Spain!
* The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed but the developer presents additional guarantee.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros. "
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
September 30, 2019
October 29, 2019