We present Los Jardines de Conde Duque, a fixed-rate project with a first-degree mortgage guarantee that consists of financing the associated costs for the construction of a development of 24 homes with storage rooms, swimming pools, paddle tennis court, and parking spaces. located in Loeches, Madrid, Spain.
The dwellings are distributed in this configuration:
The total built area of the development is 4,790 m2.
The land on which the project will be developed is already owned by the developer without encumbrances and the building permit was granted by the town council of Loeches on 6 May 2021.
This loan of €750,000 corresponds to the first tranche of a project of €2,750,000 (five phases of the project are foreseen).
The mortgage collateral provided by the developer is the 24 dwellings which are the object of the project located in calle Arganda, number 17, in Madrid, Spain.
According to the valuation certificate issued by Tinsa on 06/11/2023 the current mortgage/valuation value of the described property amounts to 2.311.064,33€.
Therefore, the valuation of the mortgaged property on the loan is 308,14% (mortgage value 2.311.064,33€ / loan amount €750,000). The LTV (Loan To Value) of the project is 32,45% (loan amount €750,000 / current appraised value 2.311.064,33€). The estimated value of the property in a completed scenario according to the comparison method amounts to 6.174.075,62€.
The Guarantee Agent chosen for this project is Collateral Gestión S.L., a professional firm with experience in financial sectors that provides advisory services and fiduciary services in the issuance of bonds, guarantees, or other securities. Collateral Gestión S.L. is not affiliated with any financial services group.
The developer of the project is Sagelliv Obras y Construcciones S.L., a company belonging to the construction sector in the field of building both new construction and renovation, rehabilitation, and maintenance of buildings. The development company is also responsible for the processing of licenses, execution projects, carrying out works, as well as the legalization of buildings.
Sagelliv Obras y Construcciones S.L. is a group of professionals with numerous projects and has equity of 181,474.31€ at 31/12/2022 and share capital of 59,981€ at 31/12/2022.
The developer may in the future apply for other loans through the platform to obtain financing for the completion of other projects, within the legal limits and provided that its financial situation allows it. The company's future leverage may therefore be higher.
The scoring is carried out by GLOVAL.
Glóval is a benchmark firm in comprehensive valuation, engineering, consultancy, and data analysis services. The result of the integration in 2017 of companies with a solid market position, more than 70 years of accumulated experience, and more than 5 million valuations carried out, it provides services throughout the value chain of the real estate sector.
The company has a team of more than 1,000 professionals, a nationwide presence, and international coverage through its presence in countries such as Portugal, Greece, Brazil, Cape Verde, Angola, and Mozambique. Glóval has the confidence of the main players in the real estate sector and its current diversification strategy is focused on increasing its portfolio of services, meeting the needs of new sectors and clients, and continuing its international expansion.
For more information, visit www.gloval.es.
GLOVAL will carry out the monitoring of this project, having a permanent control of the destination of the capital provided by the investors and delivering this capital to the promoter according to an agreed schedule after delivery of justification of compliance with certifications. To this end, the promoter and the monitoring company will open an escrow account where the funds financed by the investors will be transferred in such a way that each provision to the promoter must be justified to the monitoring company, thus not delivering the full amount of the loan to the promoter at once. To this end, the Platform will take the necessary steps to open the opportunity account in the collaborating payment institution (Lemonway), the holder of which will be the company promoting the Participatory Financing Offer. The funds will be made available through the verifying company by means of a schedule of drawdowns in which all the project expenses to be met by the promoter will be duly justified.
The Los Jardines del Conde Duque project is located in the town of Loeches, Madrid, Spain.
Loeches is located 29 km from Madrid city and only 16 minutes from Madrid with access from the R-3 motorway and with city buses with very high departure frequencies.
Nearby population centres:
Loeches is a town in Madrid considered a Historic-Artistic Heritage Site. A privileged environment with a unique architectural heritage:
Housers will not charge any fee to the investor for this opportunity. The developer will be charged a fee that is determined based on a % of the funds raised for the project, provided that the project is successfully closed, i.e., that the funding target published on the platform is reached. In case it is not successfully closed, Housers will not charge this fee. Once the campaign is finished and as a previous step to the delivery of the money to the developer, this commission is deducted from it in favour of Housers. It does not affect the final profitability obtained by the investors, since the developer is the one who assumes its cost. In this opportunity, Housers' commission is 6.5% + VAT being the commission financed within the opportunity.
Housers complies with Regulation (EU) 2020/1503 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 October 2020 on European providers of equity finance services for businesses, and amending Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 and Directive (EU) 2019/1937 and is authorised by the CNMV as a Participatory Finance Platform registered under number 20.
Housers is not a credit institution or an investment services company. It is not a member of any investment guarantee fund or deposit guarantee fund. Therefore, the invested capital is not covered by these funds.
Housers is neither a credit institution nor an investment services company nor does it supply financial advice, so nothing on this website should be interpreted as such. The information on this page is for general information purposes only and does not constitute specific advice.
The participatory financing projects published on the website are not subject to authorisation or supervision by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores or the Bank of Spain or any other national or foreign regulator. The information provided by the developer has not been reviewed by the CNMV and does not constitute a prospectus approved by the CNMV.
The developer of the project is responsible to investors for the information it has provided to the crowdfunding platform for publication within the project on the website. The information shown has been prepared by Housers based on available information provided by the developer. Neither Housers nor its collaborating companies or suppliers accept responsibility or liability concerning the accuracy or sufficiency of the information referred to in the project. The statements or declarations with future projections refer exclusively to the date on which they were expressed, they do not form any guarantee of future results.
Before investing in this project, the investor must know the risks of his investment: Housers recommends carefully reading the Basic Information for the Investor.
In compliance with Article 2.1 of Regulation (EU) 2020/1503 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 October 2020 on European providers of equity crowdfunding services for businesses, and amending Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 and Directive (EU) 2019/1937, Housers hereby informs investors of the risks they will run when investing in this project:
• Risk of total or partial loss of the invested capital: the main risk associated with any type of investment is the total or partial loss of the money invested, as well as the probability that the return obtained, will be lower than expected or estimated. In general, the higher the return on an investment, the higher the risk.
• Risk of not obtaining the expected financial return: there is no such thing as a safe investment. There is always a risk of losing everything invested or of not obtaining the expected financial return. Investments are based on future expectations that may not necessarily be realized, so the expected financial return on the investment may never occur or may occur differently than expected.
• Operational risk: failures or problems in systems, people or operational flows can have a significant impact on the investment. In any activity in any market, there is always an operational risk.
• Inflation risk: the possibility of rising inflation may cause the return on investment to decline due to the inevitable loss in the value of money in such circumstances.
• Risk of Lack of liquidity: investing in this project may mean that the investor may not be able to dispose of the money invested when needed, having to pay attention to the estimated timeframe for the liquidity of the investment and obtaining the corresponding return.
• Risk of not being able to influence the management of the developer: investors, as borrowers, like any other person outside a commercial company, have no right to influence the management of the developer or its assets unless this is provided for in the investment contract, and the investment contract may influence the developer's management of the developer.
• Fraud risk: as in any other economic operation, there is a risk of fraud due to improper use of the money obtained for the project. To minimize this risk, the drawdowns of the loan amount that are delivered to the developer will be made using a company external to Housers that will check the progress of the project, making the drawdowns to the developer according to a calendar of drawdowns and after administratively verifying the fulfilment of each earlier milestone of the calendar. The amounts of the loan not drawn down by the developer while waiting to reach the next milestone of the drawdown calendar will always be in the Housers Account of the developer in the payment entity used by the platform ("Lemonway") until the developer requests the drawdown, which will be authorized by the monitoring company if the developer meets the requirements established by the monitoring company.
The invested capital is not guaranteed by the investment guarantee fund or the deposit guarantee fund.
Investment in real estate should be conducted as a diversification strategy of a larger portfolio, and investment in projects published on the Housers platform is not recommended for people who do not have sufficient knowledge to understand the risks of investing in projects published by the crowdfunding platform.