The Direct Communication Channel (DCC or CCD) is no longer referred to as the “marketplace”, it has been created to allow communication between users, investors and real estate developers, once the different opportunities have been financed. We present the new Direct Communication Channel, a channel where you can be a promoter, user or investor, see information about the future of the project and learn firsthand about it. In addition, as an investor/user you can ask the promoter about the progress of the project, learn the opinion of the other investors/users and exchange loans.
How does the new DCC work?
To access the new DCC, you only need to be registered as a Housers user and have the Wallet duly validated. Once you have accessed the channel, you can choose which of the projects with DCC you want to sign up for. The new DCC works by project and, within each, there are several functionalities.
The projects that are available at the DCC are the ones that developers have activated this functionality. This choice has to be made by the promoter before the project is published on the platform and identifies with the DCC icon in the project mini tab, only once the project has been funded on the Housers platform.
Within each project there is interaction between investors, users and real estate developers.
Investors and/or users will be able to:
- Access the DCC of each project by the simple fact of being users of the Housers platform, being the only requirement to have an account opened in the payment institution used by Lemon Way, and have the Wallet duly validated.
- Any investor will be able to see all the information of a project including the valuations that other investors have made of the information given by the project promoter in ranking format as well as the comments on the project between investors of the same.
- Investors may write messages to other investors/users about the project with messages of different typologies:
- Project Advances
- Interest Payment
- Loan Return
- Incidences Project
- Sale Offers
- Purchase Offers
- Promoter Valuation
- Every investor will have the possibility to exchange messages with other investors with offers of purchase or sale being able to make the exchange through the DCC or privately.
- Access to the DCC shall be free for investors and shall in principle not entail costs and may at any time establish a fee for access to the channel.
The project promoter shall inform users or investors of any progress or novelty that the project may have, in order to better understand the user or investor, and may answer direct questions from investors and/or users.
Housers, as a Participatory Financing Platform at the dawn of current legislation, will simply provide this space for interaction for users, investors and promoters, moderating in some way that interactions occur are in line with DCC regulations.
How to contact the promoter?
In order to contact a promoter, it will be essential to be registered in Housers, since to access the DCC platform you will need the username and password. Once introduced, you will be able to access the platform.
The first step will be to click on “Available Channels” at the top of the page, here we will find the projects and their corresponding information. The second step will be to select a project of interest, clicking on “Request access” and after accepting the terms and conditions you will be able to access the project. Once inside, click on “Contact promoter”, and after selecting the subject of the message, the user will be able to write his message and contact the promoter directly. Finally click on “Submit”, and once the promoter’s response is received, the user will have the possibility to evaluate their response.
How to contact the Investor?
In order to contact a investor, it will be essential to be registered in Housers, since to access the DCC platform you will need the username and password. Once introduced, you will be able to access the platform.
The first step will be to click on “Available Channels” at the top of the page, here we will find the projects and their corresponding information. The second step will be to select a project of interest, clicking on “Request access” and after accepting the terms and conditions you will be able to access the project. Once inside, click on “Contact Investor”, and after selecting the subject of the message, the user will be able to write his message and contact the investor directly. Finally click on “Submit”, and once the investor’s response is received, the user will have the possibility to evaluate their response.
How to evaluate the promotor´s response?
Once the promoter’s response has been received, the user can evaluate the promoter’s response by selecting up to 5 stars of satisfaction level. This will enable investors and users to know the views of other investors and users.
How to exchange holdings?
To inform other users that you are interested in selling your holdings you only have to enter the DCC of the opportunity where you have the holdings and put a communication to investors with the subject “offer of sale”. In this communication you will see the investors subscribed to this DCC opportunity, you will need to include a message, the number of loan fractions you want to sell and the price of the fractions package.
To acquire shares of an investor that has informed other investors of its intention to sell, access the “investor communication” tab and filter investor messages by subject “sales offers”.
Once you list the messages of other investors offering their shares, choose the one that´s in your interest and request the transmission.
To conclude, we remind you that before buying any loan fractions package within the DCC you have to take into account the following factors:
- Number of loan fractions offered.
- Package price of loan fractions. In this case you have to take into account that the initial unit value, at the time of financing, is 1€.
- In order to be able to analyse the transaction appropriately, you must take into account the initial term of the loan and the remaining period at the time of the transaction at the DCC.
- Interest rate of the loan. In participatory loans is a variable interest that will depend on the operating income of the property. For fixed rate loans it will depend on the interest set out in the contract by the promotor.
You can access the Direct Communication Channel (DCC) through the “oportunities” section in the Housers website or through the following link