This project benefits of *EARLYIELD: the latest feature that enables you to get an annual yield of 10% from the first moment in which you make your investment. For more information, check our blog.
This project has Flex Contract, a new type of contract that has a duration of 12 months, that can be expanded up to 6 more months. For more information check out our blog.
Type of opportunity: Loan Modality: Development loan 1 – Flex contract2
Development loan 1 opportunity in Portugal! 8,5% 3 yield in 12 months (with posible 6 month extension)2
We present Madeira Villas, a development loan 1 opportunity that consists in the granting of a loan to a developer for the purchase of four lands and the construction of one luxury villa on the island of Madeira, in Portugal. This is the second phase (225000€) of a three phase 4 project worth 600.000€ in total. This funding phase corresponds only to obtain funding for the 1st phase of construction of the villa.
Aspects to highlight:
Madeira is known as the "Pearl of the Atlantic" for its subtropical climate, its exotic flora and fauna and its impressive mountainous landscapes. More than half of the island contains a huge nature reserve, called Laurissilva, and classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999.
The island offers a variety of activities for its visitors, such as a visit to Cape Girão, a famous viewpoint overlooking the sea, a climb to Pico Areeiro or a visit to traditional houses with a triangular shape, blue and red details and tile roofs. For the more adventurous, the island also offers jet skis, windsurfing, diving and surfing.
The project involves the habilitation of four lands with a total area of 2,400 m2, into three luxury villas, inspired by contemporary Portuguese architecture. The distribution of a villa will be as follows:
The Madeira Villas project is located in Ribeira Brava, just a 2-minute walk from the beach and a 20-minute drive from Funchal, the capital of Madeira.
The development company PROMUGAL UNIPESSOAL LDA has extensive experience in the Madeira real estate market and is characterized by working with leading specialists in the industry in their respective fields.
The administrator is PRIYESH PATEL, An entrepreneur with strong experience in investments, retail, technology, design and construction. Priyesh owns companies across the globe specialising in technology and design, and has vast development experience from product design and project management, to retail businesses management.
Don´t miss out on this opportunity in the beautiful island of Madeira!
* The annual return is the percentage of profit or loss that would be obtained if the term of the investment were 1 year. It will be applied to all projects in which the EARLYIELD icon will appear.
1) Development Loan: 12-month fixed rate loan to the real estate developer where interest is distributed monthly and the principal is amortized at the end of the project. The interest is not guaranteed.
2) Flex Contract: The Promoting Company may activate an extension of a single duration of 6 months to the expiration date of the contract, communicating it to Housers at least one month in advance. This extension will be accompanied by an increase on the interest rate agreed on the return of capital, resulting in this project, an annual interest of 9,25% during the extension. This information is found in more detail in Article 3.3.1 of the Loan Agreement.
3) It is the total return on investment. It takes into account the total term of 12 months and the annual fixed interest agreed by the promoter. For more details see the Promoter's Report.
4) According to article 68.2 of Law 5/2015 for the Promotion of business financing, "The maximum amount of fundraising per participatory financing project through each of the participatory financing platforms may not exceed 2,000. 000 euros, being possible the realization of successive rounds of financing that do not exceed the aforementioned amount in annual calculation. When the projects are directed exclusively to accredited investors, the previous maximum amount may reach 5,000,000 euros. "
In Spain, Housers is a crowdfundig platform registered next to CNMV (Spanish Regulator) with register number 20. Housers is a platform that facilitates access to loans related to real estate transactions promoted by third-party companies, previously analyzed and validated. Housers does not offer financial advice and none of the proposed activities should be considered as such. The analyzes shown in these pages are general information and do not in any way constitute specific advice. The projects illustrated are not subject to the supervision of any national or international financial authority or regulator. The transactions presented are forecasts only and as such, they may be subject to change. Investing through Housers involves risks, including illiquidity, loss of investment, and it should only be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Your capital is at risk.
Annual Yield8.50 %
TOTAL YIELD8.50 %
Rental income paid
June 2, 2020
October 30, 2019
October 11, 2019