Marketing and Communications Portugal
Housers is the first online real estate community in the Spanish market. We have a very innovative business model that changes the way people buy property and rent their places to live. With Housers, anyone can invest in property from just 50€ and expect high returns and low risks.
What we do: we find property opportunities in the real estate market that promise high returns and then users decide where to put their money as well as how much money to allocate into each property. Users make money every month through rental payments and through the eventual sale of the property. Our business model is starting to appear globally, with just less than 10 players worldwide. Our vision is to become the first real estate asset management company in the countries where we launch our activities.
We are a start-up company! Housers’ platform was launched in July’15 with two properties and since then, the journey has been very exciting! We have been doubling in size every month. The team has been growing since day one and we have very ambitious plans: we will open new markets abroad to keep on growing in the international markets.
Housers is a proactive and innovative company with a spirit of overcoming. We search for people who are self-motivated and with spirit of achievement.
Salary: depending on experience
Experience: at least 2 years in a similar position
- University degree publicity, marketing, journalism or similar
- Native Portuguese is a must, (Spanish and English are required).
- Expert with WordPress; SEM and SEO tools, Facebook ads etc. are highly valued
- Expert in tools such as Hootsuite, Mailchimp, etc.
- Well skilled in Microsoft Office
Roles and responsibilities
- You will form part of the marketing team.
- You will be responsible for the newsletters, blog articles, management of the social networks of Housers in Portuguese etc.
- You will be responsible of the translation of the website portuguese version and the preparation of the projects presentations.
- You will coordinate with the PR agency press releases, events and international prizes.
- You will work together with the designated agency that will develop the communication campaigns and adapt campaigns designed for foreign markets to the Portuguese market.
- You will work closely with the portuguese Country Manager.
- You will be responsible of the update of the KPI for the portuguese market.
- Excellent writing, editing and analytics skills
- Great content creation skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, dynamic and overcoming
- Team player and easy going with other cultures
- Availability for full-time.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience, highly appreciated if in the real estate sector.
- Immediate availability.
- Availability to travel.
- Dynamic person with initiative and enthusiasm.
- Used to work for objectives.
- Eagerness to excel.
- Essential English B2
Please, send your CV to: email@example.com